Handler’s Choice! Class
In this 6-week class the instructor will help you reach some personal goals with your dog (within reason!). Prerequisite is that you’ve attended an Elementary Class. If you’ve already completed an Intermediate/CGC Class as well, you’ll be even better prepared to work on your own person “wish list.” Come to the first class with a list of 6-10 behaviors you’d like to work on over the next 6 weeks and we’ll help you with an individualized curriculum.
Think about what you’d like to work on. For instance:
- Would you like to fine tune that loose leash walk?
- How about a more reliable recall?
- What about tricks – spin, bow, skateboarding, weaving your legs, ringing a bell?
- How about working on your shaping skills to teach fun behaviors?
- Need to work on building more duration? A longer stay for instance.
- Need to learn how to work around distractions?
- Do you have a pesky behavior issue such as barking, chewing or digging?
Prerequisite: You and your dog must have graduated from either the private or group Elementary Clicker Training Course (or equivalent).
|Class Cost:||$145 for six one-hour classes.|
|Class Location:||All classes are held at Gentle Touch Pet Training's training center located at 1886 Deer Canyon Road, Arroyo Grande, CA.
Click for directions.
|Vaccines:||Dogs must be current on parvo, distemper (or have protective titers) and rabies shots.|
|Registration:||Class size is limited to 8 dogs to ensure personal attention.
Click on the preferred date below to register. Full payment is necessary to reserve class space.